Wednesday, March 25, 2009

yeah

So a friend informed me that this is boring. I agree. I dunno if it's just that I'm boring, which is entirely possible, or if it's just the blog. Thing is, I don't know how exactly to make it more exciting. I mean, I could go and start writing out crazy dirty fantasy, which I guess would be rather more exciting. But at the same time fairly embarassing. Or I'll just stay the boring course.

I'm in a period of reevaluation. So I've not much to say. I want to start keeping a list of shit to look up when I come over here.

But this week was fine. I can't remember what exactly we did, but we did stuff.

Wow, talk about boring. That's all today. I'm spent.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to motherhood... NEVER dull but TRULY dull, unless you're a mom :-)

    I love reading what you do each week. Your kids are so stinkin' cute, you could upload pics and we'd all be thrilled.

    Oh, thanks for info about Borders. I spent 45 child-free minutes there on Friday before I felt too guilty and headed home...

    ReplyDelete